Depression is a serious mental disorder that affects more than 264 million people worldwide. This is an insane amount of people which need to take medications such as Prozac. Also, women are about twice as likely to develop major depression than men, and three times more apt to suffer from anxiety disorders or to attempt suicide.
Prozac is an oral drug used for treating depression, bulimia, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
However, this over the counter medicine may also lead to numerous side effects, such as:
- Weight changes
- Increased appetite
- A dry mouth
- Cold symptoms like stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat
- Sleep troubles
- Dizziness, drowsiness, feeling nervous
- Mild nausea, constipation, upset stomach
- Low sex drive, impotence
On the other hand, the most severe cases include:
- Very stiff muscles, high fever, sweating, uneven heartbeats, tremors, overactive reflexes
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, feeling unsteady, loss of coordination
- Headache, memory problems, trouble concentrating, weakness, hallucinations, fainting, confusion, seizure, shallow breathing
- Severe skin reaction, sore throat, fever, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, and causes blistering and peeling
Fortunately, 2 handfuls of cashews is the therapeutic equivalent of a prescription dose of prozac:
The real measurement, apparently, is 3 & ½ ounces of cashews, about a half a cup, that provides approximately 470 mg of tryptophan, equivalent to a Prozac dose. These nuts are a delicious way to fight depression in a completely natural way, plus you can boost your overall health and well being.
Cashews improve cardiovascular health, oral health, relieve diabetes, improve the nerve and muscle function, treat anemia, and prevent gallstones. The high antioxidant content also benefits the immune system and helps your red blood cells function normally.
Therefore, try this natural alternative and always incorporate cashews into your daily diet, in order to experience amazing health improvements.