Dogs have this unique quality of being able to make us smile anytime, anyplace. No matter what our troubles are, they somehow always manage to trigger at least a slight smile.
And the most amazing thing is -they don’t even have to be near us- We can watch a photo taken a thousand miles away and still be able to feel the energy of that moment.
The highly popular Dogspotting Facebook community has more than 1.8 million members, and it’s dedicated to capturing and sharing that moment. It’s one of the best places on the Internet to hang out, whether you are a dog owner or simply like watching wholesome dog pics.
1. “Doin’ A Protecc. How Dare I Get So Close To His Car!!! Angry Reacts Only”
2. “Here We Are Back Again. This Ain’t Even My Dog It’s A Clients I Saw Today. Moose!”
3. “Spotted In Greenwich, London. My Only Question Is How Does He Turn On The Torch On His Head? Yeah, Other Than That… No Obvious Questions”
4. “Um So My Mum Did Some Dogspotting Today On A Work Shift, And Sent Me This Via Text. Mums Text: “Wth?” Me: Omg”
5. “Oh My Dog”
6. “Spotted This Baby At The Grocery Store And Forgot What I Went For”
9. “Parents Sent Me A Photo Of This Bouquet Of 5 Week Old Puppies. Spotted On The Sunshine Coast”