We all know sleep is a fundamental part of life. You need it, your pet needs it, and even wild animals need it. Sleep helps animals consolidate memories and learn, which is why animals with larger brains need more sleep than others. Some animals even spend way more time asleep every single day than humans do. However, animals, especially animals in the wild, don’t have sleeping masks or safe and comfortable places to help them get the sleep they need. Therefore, they have to find some ways to help them sleep better in their environment.
Our pets are luckier than other animals because they have happy houses where they can sleep soundly beside loving owners. And if you are a pet owner, we are sure that you really love to see their fluffy friends when they are sleeping. They sleep on their side are very comfortable with their environment and trust their owners completely. For this reason, we have collected the most adorable photos of sleeping animals that will warm your heart and make you want to join them. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “Her name is Audrey. She is the smallest kitten I’ve ever seen, and she fell asleep in my roommate’s pocket like this.”
2. Room with a view. Oh, the city view looks good too.
3. We can’t take our eyes off this sleeping party:
4. “She was yelling, ’Auntie, he’s squishing me!’ I looked back to find him completely content.”
5. Entering the 11th dream
6. Nothing should disturb such a peaceful sleeper.
7. Um, maybe we’ll just call in sick.
8. A regular flamingo sleeping party
9. Someone’s gonna be late for work today!
10. How nice it must be to sleep all day…
11. 2 baby squirrels cuddle as they snooze under a tree.
12. Ugh, it’s Monday again.
13. Has your heart melted yet?
What are your favorite pictures? Please share with us down in the comments section.